Monday, February 15, 2010

Collected Confusion


Dear Bob
I know we haven't seen each other for years, but could you please explain to me why someone called Dr David Green keeps calling me, asking what time I close for the day? His last call ended with "Ask Adamson and Lawrence why I'm calling". I've written to Anthony, who I've always considered a friend and supporter of Collected Works. His response? "Ask Shelby". This is not acceptable. If this Green man persists, I will ask Myron Lysenko and Grant Caldwell to trace his call, find him, and do him damage. I do not wish to take that kind of action, but I will, trust me, if the phone keeps ringing. And why have I been receiving newsletters from the Murrumbidgee office of the CSIRO? I am a book man, not a scientist.
Yours in confusion
Kris Hemmensley

No comments:

Post a Comment