Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Red Temptation


Dear Anthony & Bob
I circled the Red K's house in my ultralight at dusk yesterday. He came outside to investigate looking like a spook wearing a wheatbag. I buzzed him as he ran through a maze of miniature silos in the garden. When he went back inside, a panel of light came on in a window at the side of the house. Using my telescope, I could clearly see that he was sitting before his computer, and on the screen was the glow of the Waggafish Letters. Of course, everyone knew that he would cave in and betray himself by going back online. The Red Temptation was too great.
The poets are fast approaching The Island. It's not only boats though. It's a spectacle the likes of which I've never seen. Truly amazing! A full report soon. I'm concerned for their safety, as the Waggaists have fortified the place and they are ready. 
Yours in close investigation
David W.  Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment